Oct 23, 2007

Tips for mobile users!

Lately, there's lots of report regarding the lost of hand phones or stolen mobile phones. So, must be everybody who's related to this issue feel so damn in bullshit mood especially if the mobile that they lost is expensive or latest new model :p I'm sure I'm right on this!

So, now, one of the way, let say tip for you out there so that "if I can't use that phone, so do you! damn you!"...what I mean here is, all missing or stolen hand phones actually can be deactivated and can no longer be used even when the SIM card being replace with other new SIM card. Wanna know how? I do think some of you already knew this way. Just one easy way.

1) on your phone
2) type *#06#
3) jot down & save the 15 digits number that u get, this is the IMEI number of your phone.

IMEI = International Mobile Equipment Identity

Then, next step, report to your respective telco, in Malaysia - Celcom or Maxis or Digi or latest U-Mobile (aka MITV). Once they get your IMEI number, they'll deactivated, means that they'll disabling the hand phone. So as the conclusion, the stolen hand phones will be useless!

I can explain more in how they - the operators - can deactivated the phone, because I'm working in telco playground, but because of this also, I've limit to talk about it :p What I just can explain is, once they got your IMEI no, they will analyse their traffic and search for the targeted IMEI and once they catch it, they'll block all the operation or transmission related to that phone with the targeted IMEI no. Means that, the phone now has been deactivated - useless --> cant be used anymore because every time they switch on their phone using any SIM card, their IMEI will be detected in the traffics by the operator related to the SIM card and once the operator block the IMEI from passing their network means that that phone is useless, disabled. Walla!

1 comment:

yw[2k] said...

Hi there... Came across your blog when doin a search on blocking IMEI in Malaysia.

Would appreciate it you could contact me via email colinpang@yahoo.com as I got some questions to ask...

I recently lost my phone and I'm willing to spend money to get that phone barred.

Or I can be reached at www.upsaid.com/youngwolf2k

THANKS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...