Oct 13, 2007

Power of FOREX

Hmmm...while celebrating Syawal in my grandma's house, suddenly I found something...one thing that keep on playing in my mind since quite long time enough! Walla! I've been studying of FOREX for such long period of time thou... Anything & everything of FOREX,

but 1st, don't be misunderstood okay,
this is not the 'tipu2' or 'what-so-ever' online FOREX which make lots of people bancrupted on last few months back, as been notifide in most of the newspapers during that time...no this is not 'that-kind-of-bullshit' FOREX okay...

Now, I just wanna say that I'm ready for it, I mean the real FOREX thou, and if...if there is anybody of you out there who wanna join me ^_^ just contact me if you have my contact number or just email me at dikaz.kyh@gmail.com for any further info regarding this REAL FOREX! but please...I'm not forcing you to believe me but...this is another REAL business and I'm doing it REAL...! ^_^
Before I end up this time, here I just put one of the thingee that related to this FOREX which can be say one of my info, quite long time ago, accidently found it in my way in learning FOREX. Just visit it for your info
KuasaForex, other that contact me for details if you need it okay ;) Walla!

p/s thanks to my uncle! REAL FOREX

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...