Oct 30, 2007

Lying & Smiling ^_^

kah! kah! kah! =D today is a bad day for me! not really bad but quite 'bad', because for today, I'm lying, giving an intentional untruth answer when people ask me...and because of that lie, I'm smiling! ^_^ ahaks! I'm not sure the people to whom I gave the lie to, either they aware or not that I'm lying, and because of this reason also make me smiling! I'm smiling for the reason that I'm lying...quite 'bad' right? Why I'm lying? I think mostly because I'm fade-up with the question, and why people love to ask this question? Maybe because I'm female & still young & can be say 'good looking' & have a friendly kinda style...well, I'm Geminian thou! :p So, for the whole day I'm smiling when I alert that I lied! I never ever give this answer before this thou! Never! So, today can be say the 1st day and the 1st time I told people who asked, the wrong answer...erroneous! Ahaks! I'm straying from what is moral today...I'm lying! and I'm sorry, altho this sorry is actually not really needed thou...walla!

p/s Conclusion - do not lie again! or you'll be smiling non stop!
p/s2 I said I'm married! ^_^

2 comment:

Anonymous said...

pathetic

dikazzz said...

ahaks! thanks for the comment thou ;) actually I forgot to mention that, it's not that I'm smiling while lying but, just keep on smiling for myself because I lied & when I remember that I lied =P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...