Oct 21, 2007

Special day on 21/10/2007! ^_^

wow! I'm so cheerful! Today, Sunday 21/10/2007, what a special day in my life, hehehe...does it sound like I got married today? Of course no, but something change in me & in my life...and this changing condition of me, maybe gonna affect, will be affected, all my other thingy surrounding me, along my life, will affect my family, my friends, instead of only myself...this time it sounds like a huge change right? the answer is yes, big life change for myself. And honestly, it's a big responsibility for me to go on with this change, and all other will-be-following-changes after this...but, for these whole changes, I'll fully accept it all and I'm totally happy with it all ^_^ and I'm serious of it all! I'm in one big commitment this time, and I've to put full trust in myself for this commitment! wow, I love this commitment! ^_^ another great challenge and I love it so!

Since now on, I'm totally in charge to take care of this special responsibility...each responsibility need some sacrifices. Please pray for me I can take care of this as well as I can =) Ameen.

p/s special thanks for the only one who dare to accept this life challenge with me. I love u so! We'll supporting each other for this commitment, together, ya...& happy birthday to you ;)

p/s2 on this time while I'm writing this post, only 6 people who already knows the change I made...hehehee...if U know, means U are special for me, and I love U ^_^ for others, U'll also know later...while this change is going on...walla!

p/s3 for my colleague, Amanda & her husband, happy 1 year anniversary to both of you, today! ^_^ I'm so excited, waiting to see your baby! soon! hihihii...

2 comment:

Iron Butterfly said...

cey3... chenta sudah berputik ya... congrats!!!!

dikazzz said...

ceeeee.....congrats slalu mu gok! ^_^ ceeee....mekasih!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...