Jun 19, 2008

Friends & Thanks ^_^

well, some of you who close enough to me, know that I'm quite in downy-stressy mood for nearly 2 months now =( well, only you who take care of me knows the reasons of my pressure-life nowadays, right? ;) but, it's okay. In this kind of tension situation then you'll realize who's totally your friends, who close to you, who cares about you, who cannot see your moody-not-cute-little-face, who loves you...and thanks God because I can say I'm lucky of having such true friends who always there when you in need...it's not that always be besides you, but it's the one who doesn't make you feel like you are alone! especially who's listen to your stories, and calm you out of the strains, although just for a while, but it's really worth it! and here by this moment I would like to dedicate special thanks for Watt and Amir and Abg Iqbal...without three of you, maybe my face will not just only sad-cheerless-little-face, but it will be possible to turn into so-gloomy-with-panda-eyes-face! ^_^ so lucky me and so thank you very much my friends! I'm totally in love with you all the time till no end =) Peace! (V)

p/s thanks to my Fifi too...only you who always here besides me... ^_^

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...