Jun 12, 2008

days & stories =)

In the mood of bored, I write down the days & stories of me...

6th June'08:
Back home from office with so damn unwell condition. Damn you stupid-idiot-person-I-ever-faced! Just go to your doghouse and keep on feeding all your dogs! Sorry, I can't kowtow the siot person like you! pegi mampus la lu! Done! So, luckily at night, dated with Azah in Jusco Bkt Raja. We watched the movie Prom Nite. Ahahhaa...I can't totally accept ramai sangat yang menjerit during the show =D huhuu...then, with the total tiredness, while watching Forbes-The 20 Top Earning Women in Music, I slept in Azah's house. Next, suddenly woke-up in the morning when received a sms in my 014 number...well, only a person who knows this number =) thanks!

The top women on Forbes' Cash Queens list earned million between June 2006 to June 2007:
1) Madonna with $72 million
2)
Barbra Streisand $60 million
3) Celine Dion $45 million
4) Shakira $38 million
5) Beyonce $27 million
6) Gwen Stefani $26 million
7)
Christina Aguilera $20 million
8)
Faith Hill $19 million
9) Dixie Chicks $18 million - famous with anti-war, anti-Bush!

7th June'08:
Quite tired during the day, but enjoyable at night! ^_^
11am brunch with azah in kopitiam. 1pm drive to Port Klang and picked-up my cousin. Back home at near to 3pm and sleep! woke-up at nearly 5pm. Early dinner at 6pm then...ready for P.Ramlee the Musical theater! ^_^ with so damn excited! 7.45pm straight to Istana Budaya. Nearly 3 hours enjoying the theater with the one who 1st time watching theater...at the end he just said..."teruja..." ahaha...berbaloi la coz I bought the most expensive tickets for both of us! "Takpe...I belanja..and frame this ticket as memoir ok." ahaks!
The most excellent parts was during the time Noorizan fighting with P.Ramlee & when Remy and Sally tackling each other! so enjoyable! well done! =D just straight back home after the show. ahaha.. =)

8th June'08:
Just relaxed in house while eating and playing Paradise pat salon! I'm so damn addicted to this game! besides Diner Dash and Frenzy Pizza =D ahahaa...forget about my fav game Pharaoh =P then suddenly received calls from my beloved friend, Watt. So, she picked-me-up and we just enjoyed our dating in Midvalley. Eating and talking and visit the pet shops. After dinner at Jusco asam laksa, Watt send me back home. At home, instead of keep playing the pet salon game, I watched Sex & The City season 1 & 2...till I sleep.

The dazzling musical theater, produced by the excellent team of Puteri Gunung Ledang The Musical, story of legendary P.Ramlee whose outstanding body of work in film and music, and artistic genius survives & still green till today. The theater show back in time to the glory days of the 40's 50's, and 60's with so superb elaboration of sets and props, stunning costumes and live music featuring some of the Ramlee's popular pieces - with a focus on his loves, passions and personal life. P.Ramlee The Musical featured talented stars which are Musly Ramlee as P.Ramlee, Liza Hanim as Saloma, Melissa Saila as Noorizan, Atilia as Junaidah & Emelda as Azizah.

p/s Thanks abg iqbal for your helps last night. Nnt kite dating lagi ok =)
p/s2 thanks to Brandon for your sms & phone calls! ^_^
p/s3 thanks to Yusfi & Baem for you cares! I'm in a well condition for this moment =P

2 comment:

Iron Butterfly said...

"BECAUSE I'M LONELY!!!!" jerit Norizan..

dikazzz said...

ahahaha...part hok paling aku suke! cayalah melissa saila! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...