Jun 26, 2008

change?

wow! lost from 'world wide web' access for nearly 1 week and i feel like be in the far away cave doing 'bertapa'! uurghh! but FYI, the 'cave' is Celcom PJ =P hehehe...doing some new big project there. And at the same time, first day I was there with the new team, it's ok, but then when suddenly one by one person walk into the team are the person who knew me before under another big project i'm still doing, they become confused and thought I've move out from my company and leave that big project! ahahahaa...it's like I've become 2 different person in Celcom now =P hehhee...just keep it silent and leave it this way for a moment =) nothing to be explained. it's just works.

p/s ups...muka aku berseri2 ea lately? Ntah, aku pun tak perasan pulak =P FYI, bukan kerana aku tukar any facial products although i'm thinking of Clinique or Biotherm or Shu Uemura, and also not berseri with the 'not yet reason' which is married...it's just that I've released myself from the 'nearly 2 months under strain life' duration. By the way, thanks for all of your concern =)

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...