Jun 27, 2008

I am an art lover...

firstly, thank you very much to Amir for his invitation last nite, to TAKSU Gallery in Keramat (private gallery). This show involved fine artists from Malaysia & Singapore with different paints/artworks such as acrylic, mixed media on resin, acetic silicone (by Hafiz Razak, Amir's friend, the only artist in Malaysia with this artwork), mirrors and ect. Wow! I really enjoyed it, some paints come with such high feelings! Among all the paints, I love two artworks from Wong Chee Meng (mixed classic - modern with 3 layers! my thought la...) and at the same time, nice knowing new friends hanim, anuar, eddy, iskandar (boss green melon ni tau!) and etc lah! ^_^ tak lupe fahmi and ami yang memang dah kenal tengok wayang sama2 =D I can say now I already know Green Melon's family! =) and honestly, I love their office deco thou! Matched my fav ID! ^_^

p/s jangan lupe ajak lagi if there is any art show tau!
p/s2 I'm theater lover especially like PGL & P.Ramlee, and also Mulan Rouge & Phantom of the Opera. i love paints altho i'm not really good in it, i think :p i damn love photography sehinggakan long time ago my abah 'mgharamkn' camera from being touch by me! can u imagine how crazy i was at that time!? ahahaha...last2 i jugak yg belikan camera for my abah since i start working =)

2 comment:

Anonymous said...

a'ah, ko mmg high level nye art lover! art lover mmg pelik!

Anonymous said...

u are always with your weird kind of thinking kan... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...