Jun 20, 2008

resting cars...

hmmm...in these two weeks time, every morning on my way driving out from my apartment area, I can see lots of cars still static in the parking lots, 1st thought "ramai cuti ke? eh, takkan la pulak..." but at last the conclusion is...hike in fuel prices consequence! now I think people choose to take public transport instead of self drive. What a day...everybody bought the cars to make the daily life easier but now...just keep it 'resting'...whatever!

p/s now I keep my heart 'resting'...

Quote:
ni ape kes plak nih..
wat muka sedih kat statuss.
hhmm...stress la
stress kt ofis still tak stop
ni agaknye ade gk stress gn si dia ni
org tanak couple dia nak, tp dh couple bukan nk jaga org elok2...
mcm tak couple je i rasa...baik takyah couple!
jgn stress sgt...
terbawak kot ngan keje...
dia mmg tak caring la
u lg caring dr dia
at least tanye i ok ke tak
try laa contact dia plak..ade x???
tanak!
merajuk aaaa plak

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...