May 17, 2009

JCR 5818

weekend...fast-sudden-plan, back to visit my grandma,
miss her so so much, must drive back to Raub,
before my trip to negeri orang puteh as my grandma said,
with my BEE which suppose to be serviced in another 2-3 days,
uurrgghhh! whatever! a must!
May 16, 5.45pm from Sentul, arrived in Dong at 7.35pm,
late nite at my aunty house attended my cousin wedding-planning-meeting =p
and as usual, massaged my beloved grandma's legs sebelum tido, of course...! =)

May 17, 3.30pm from Raub to KL,
on the highway an hour after...driving under sleepy mood! bahaya!
so, changed driving style from push-release to push-control,
while enjoying push-control the safer driving style altho with high speed,
tiba2 tak sengaja memotong a yellow 2 doors civic JCR 5818,
alamak! tak sengaja lah...alamak! don't know why my thought was that way by that time,
and suddenly, JCR 5818 looked like chasing my BEE and started to 'cucuk2' from behind,
alamak! alamak! dah agak dah! because of 'menolak' his offer,
i just slow and signalled to the left...hehe...sorry bro, BEE tak sihat la nak racing =p
tiba2 JCR pun slow jugak and changed place to my left...aku tak paham,
so i just ignored and meneruskan speeding my BEE as usual,
tapi mak aih...bro, lu jgn main2 tengah jalan ni pulak bro...
for the second time JCR 'cucuk' my BEE...ceh! and i gave the same signal, no race bro...
last2 jadi mcm kanak2 bermain kereta ke kiri ke kanan jalan pulak!
ingat ni drag circuit ke ape!?
tapi seronok jugak sampai tak sedar selekoh pun boleh bantai 120kmh nih! bahaya siot!
but because of still sleepy, decided to stop at Hentian Gombak for a drink...
and so did the JCR...yang lagi lucu, 1st sentence from the bro "bahaya pompuan drive laju2..."
and i just replied "oh! tu je nak bagi tau?" and laughed after that... =D
so, out of plan, sekali both of us sit on the same table...apelagi, borak2 hal engines la beb =p
best jugak sekali sekala dapat borak my fav topics nih ^__^
and last he invite me to join him for the Sepang Drag Battle 2009 this coming Saturday,
hhmm...May 23...eh! my birthday tuh! ^__^
aduh! i got rafting or naik ledang this coming weekend! alamak! now 3 options! nevermind...
wait and see which one i'll choose...anyway, thanks bro for the offer ^__^
end up, arrived home at around 6++pm.
what a happy day...especially when u did something you always love to...walla!

0 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...