May 21, 2009

my trip will be...

ehmmm...during this busy-mizzy time my mind keep on thinking of the 'trip will be'...actually bukan pikir nak pegi sangat but pikir taknak pegi pulak...a bit confusing, perhaps because of the 'code H1N1'...maybe because of the thing called money...agaknye la =p hehe...most of it is because of the time.

lately aku rasa time is very important and it's become less and less! I got not enough free time lately. Rumah dah jadi macam hotel. Silence with housemates. Look like "just let me be alone and just alone okay..." buat hal sendiri2...sounds tak best kan? yup, abit uncertainty and uncomfortable and ape2lah!

Ok, regarding my trip will be, let me give a draft of it:
Date: May 29 to June 15, 2009. (memula sampai June 14, tetiba macam extend je! ces!)
Locations: along the way starts from London to Belgium to Paris back to London (plus all the nearest attraction places to it all)
Hmm...i've no mood to give the details...wait for the next post aite! Walla! ^__^

4 comment:

Yus.MY said...

woohhoo...vacation...good for you..more pic pls..hihi..

Unknown said...

my advice..
forget brussels, just go straight to Amsterdam. Kalau taknak amsterdam, go to bruges (its much better than brussels).

dikazzz said...

hehe...thanks lartz! Amsterdam tu memang dalam list to go la... =D can we meet there somewhere in London or Paris?

Unknown said...

rasanye tak smp kot.. my plan very tight. nak melayan adik aku nieh..

sorry..

c u in KL yea...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...